Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things are changing faster than I realized

Today started out to be a pretty BLAH day. I done about 50% of my exercise routine. I had an extra snack. Then some fast food for lunch. So, after lunch I was feeling pretty !^#$@% about myself. Then, I received news from home that someone I grew up with had a heart attck. A HEART ATTACK!???!!! I won't comment on our ages, but we are sure as hell not the typical age you hear about when you hear that someone has had a hrt attack. Yeah,yeah,yeah- I know- I am a nurse, I should know better. But still, it's scary. For the last couple of yrs, i've heard of incidents regarding people in my past and their health. It makes you wonder. Like, don't you hear these stories about people in your age group much later in life. Man, that's more motivation for me to take better care of myself.

No comments:

About Me

Katy, Texas, United States
I am a confident, beautiful, full-figured woman. I am happily married with 3 beautiful children.